Think Tank Photo just announced two new additions to their lineup of award-winning camera bags. These add a new size and a new material to existing series.
First up is the Mirrorless Mover 25i which fits a large mirrorless plus up to 4 lenses and an 8″ tablet. The Mirrorless Mover 25i features metal hardware, high quality fabrics, YKK zippers and magnetic closure. It offers plenty of additional features:
- Adjustable dividers provide customizable fit for different gear combinations.
- Unique divider with smart phone slot and 2 SD card slots.
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket.
- Stretchable side pockets fit accessories.
- Padded, non-slip shoulder pad.
- Poly-ballistic fabric for extra durability.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in front pocket.
- Internal mesh pocket on lid for battery or other accessories.
The bag measures 11″ x 6.1″ x 4.7″ with the main external compartment of 10.6″ x 5.5″ x 4.1″ and a 2.8″ x 5″ x 0.6″ Smartphone pocket, plus the tablet pocket which measures 9.4″ x 5.5″ x 0.8″. Together with all accessories, this bag weighs a mere pound.
The Mirrorless Mover 25i is immediately available from Think Tank Photo for $65 USD.
There is now a leather choice of materials for 3 bags in the Retrospective series. Starting today, the Retrospective 7 Leather can be ordered from Think Tank Photo for $230 USD. This one can hold a DSLR with 2 or 3 lenses and up to an 11″ ultra-book.
The smaller Retrospective 5 Leather is also available from the manufacturer site for $200 USD. This one also holds a DSLR plus up to 3, albeit smaller, lenses. It has a compartment for a small 8″ tablet.
In its larger size, the Retrospective 30 Leather can hold 2 full-frame DSLRs, plus up to 6 lenses and an 11″ ultra-book or large tablet. This model is available directly from Think Tank Photo for $260 USD as of today.