Think Tank Photo is expanding their series of lightweight shoulder bags with the Retrospective 7. The new 7 is designed for a standard DSLR system along with an ultra-slim 11″ laptop or tablet such as the Apple iPad 3. This offering has a classic messenger bag style which is both functional and inconspicuous.
Ergonomically designed to conform to the body, the bags are comfortable to walk with and provide quick access. Knowing that all bag eventually have to deal with rain or snow, the Think Tank Retrospective 7 features a seam-sealed rain-cover. Features of this new bag include:
- iPad/MacBook pocket
- Cushioned and padded nonslip shoulder strap for all day comfort.
- Sound Silencers™ to turn off the front flap hook and loop for silent operation.
- Organizational and zippered pockets for accessories.
- Removable divider set for custom layouts.
- Convenient carrying handle for grab and go.
- Seam sealed rain cover.
- Expandable front pocket for DSLR body or accessories.
- Business card slot under the front flap for identification.
- High quality YKK zippers.
The Retrospective 7 will be available at the end of May in a choice of 3 fabrics: pinestone canvas, black polyspun and slate blue canvas.