Think Tank Photo just launched the first 4-wheel photographic carry-on size camera bag. The new Airport 4-Sight provides a lighter and more convenient design than previous generation airport roller bags. As always, Think Tank has designed this one to meet international airline carry-on standards.
With professional photography gear not getting any lighter, Think Tank set out to design a more ergonomic roller to reduce fatigue and strain on traveling photographers. Walking a four-wheeler alongside one’s self is easier than pulling it behind or carrying it over a shoulder. Putting the bags weight on four-wheels eliminates arm strain and makes rolling effortless.
Four-wheelers are superior on many smooth surfaces. On thick carpet, the Airport 4-Sight leans over to perform as a traditional two-wheel roller. It has the added benefit of rolling sideways on two wheels to easily navigate tight spaces, such as airline aisles.
- High capacity. Holds Pro DSLRs with four to five lenses.
- Integrated removable Think Tank Cable Management organizer.
- Side hinged lid opens bag completely for quick and unencumbered access to gear.
- Two-position locking handle for comfort and ergonomics.
- Zippered top pocket for boarding pass.
- Lockable zipper sliders on main compartment.
- Reinforced bottom panel for increased durability.
- User replaceable handle and wheels.
- Seam sealed rain cover included.
- YKK RC-fused™ zippers.
This Airport 4-Sight measures 14” W x 19.5” H x 8” D (35.6 x 49.5 x 20.3 cm) on the outside with the main insight compartment being 12.3” W x 16” H x 5–6.7” D (31.2 x 40.6 x 12.7–17 cm). It weighs 7–8.9 lbs (3.2–4 kg) – depending on the configuration and should be available next month for a suggested price of $299 USD.