Fuji’s entry into the mirrorless interchangeable camera market is getting a splendid reception. Announced just this month at CES and scheduled to arrive next month, the Fuji X-Pro1 has already won quite a few awards:
- Best of CES 2012 by Photography Blog.
- Best Digital Camera by Computer Shopper.
- Best New Camera by Gizmodo.
- Best of CES 2012 by Tom’s Guide
- CES 2012 Editor’s Choice by Popular Mechanics.
- CES 2012 Product of the Future award by Polular Science.
- Best of CES 2012 for the best digital camera from CNET.
This camera introduces innovative features include a sensor with a new color-array layout which lets it get away with not having an anti-alias filter and should be capable of capturing extremely detailed images. Neocamera will review the X-Pro1 one as soon as it becomes available to us. Stay tuned and subscribe to the RSS feed not to miss anything.