Just in time for the holidays, Best Digital Cameras of 2010 presents the top cameras in their respective categories. Among hundreds of cameras, these ones stand out as having the best image quality compared to their competition in each of the following categories:
- Ultra-Compact: Pocket-sized cameras to take anywhere.
- Advanced-Compact: Full-featured cameras in relatively compact body.
- Travel-Zoom: Big zoom in a small camera
- SLD: Interchangeable lens camera in a compact form-factor.
- Entry-level DSLR: Basic and affordable DSLR.
- Advanced DSLR: Top of the line DSLRs with cropped-sensors.
- Pro DSLR: Top of the line full-frame DSLRs.